domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

DESERT (Strong enough)


I used to be walking down a pathway to nowhere.
I used to have thoughts that never worth it.

And I wasted my time; I never cared the wisdom words.
And now I´m alone, I´m walking down this desert in my life.

All this time, you guided me to beautiful things in my life,
But I was blind and I didn´t realize. I had love in my life and just fade away.

I believe,
Your footsteps in the ground will guide me through this journey.
My backpack is full of hope and grace. You made me strong enough.

I believe,
Even though my mistakes, my life is a gift for me today.
Even though circumstances, tomorrow will bring special things to me.

 I'll achieve my goals because you made me strong enough.

Rodrigo San Marcos (2011).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario