martes, 20 de noviembre de 2012

FALL IN LOVE (Part II)

Life is a Journey, I used to walk with you.
Now I´m lying on the fallen leaves of maple trees, I remember you.

We lost our ways, and took different pathways,
Nowadays there is snow in the summer of my heart... cold hearted.

This is not the end, but the beginning of a dream.
The season of a dream that turns to reality...

Even the Fall season announces a cold winter coming in my life,
Even I fall in love again, with you...

This is the letting go, a farewell to the one I used to be.
I hope to see the moonlight and the stars in a different view... different place.

In the meantime I play that old song over and over again,
And stay in the warmth of the fireplace...

If my season at this time is the Fall, I´ll tell you.
I just want to fall in love again... with you.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario